The Workday Reading: September 20, 2017
Sep 20, 2017
1) Redefining Brave: Working during cancer wasn’t badass, it was stupid. (Shondaland)
2) This $68 Morgan Tote, casual enough for weekend, cool enough for work.
3) Why women’s brands should be sized more like men’s clothing. (Racked)
5) Non-obvious things you can do to make your resume stand out. (C&C)
7) Why do we allow terrible men redemption? (Jezebel)
9) Please stop asking me when I’m getting married. (Everygirl)
10) This Badgley Mishcka dress is the ultimate day-to-night dress.
11) The difference between a career ‘sponsor’ and a mentor. ‘(Motto)
When Your Childhood Hero Fails You. There’s a genocide happening in Burma, and their Peace Prize-winning PM doesn’t care.
When You Need an Easy Updo. This simple chignon has real promise.
What I’m Buying. I’ve heard great things about these towels from Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links that may generate a commission for The Work Edit.