1) The disturbing conversations women are having on fertility apps. (Elle)
3) Get the money you deserve; great tips for getting a raise. (Redbook)
4) I gasped when I saw this perfect David Meister work dress. Sublime.
5) The incarcerated women who fight California’s wildfires. (NYTimes)
7) How to deal with five toxic office personalities. (Career Contessa)
8) This $12 Timeless serum is the best skin hydrator in history.
9) The underrated appeal of a simple skincare routine. (Refinery29)
11) Why happy people cheat. (The Atlantic)
What I Can’t Do. Forget about work when I’m not working.
What I Had to Have. This crazy cool geode necklace.
What I’m Not Listening To. I’ve managed to avoid Taylor Swift’s new song. Are we tired of the vindictive victim thing, yet? How about the coded messages in the videos? I was a fan once, but now, I just wonder when this 27-year-old woman will write songs that don’t feel so junior high.
I may earn commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.