The Workday Reading: September 11, 2017
Sep 11, 2017
1) The Ambition Collision: why being a female professional is harder in your 30s. (The Cut)
3) How to find meaning in a job that’s not a calling. (HBR)
4) I just bought 7 Dojo jeans. It’s 2005 again, and I love it.
5) Behind a $13 shirt, a $6-an-hour worker. (LATimes)
7) 3 career lessons from Time’s ‘First Women’ series. (TheLadders)
8) I’m totally lusting after these Jimmy Choo pumps.
9) How to invest better: A basic guide. (Elle)
11) What Nixon got right about women. (CNN)
What I Am Loving. These copper wire storage baskets.
What I’m Considering. Going to a wellness retreat.
What I Read Three Times. A post on the state of blogging in 2017.
What I’m Listening to, on Repeat. Portugal. The Man. Feel it Still.