The Workday Reading: July 26, 2017
Jul 25, 2017
1) Refusing to reveal your past salary only hurts women. (Reader’s Digest)
2) This pebble-leather black ASOS satchel is the ultimate basic for just $48.
3) TheRealReal and it’s 60-year-old founder prove it’s never too late to succeed. (CNBC)
5) How to career pivot without starting again from scratch. (My Domaine)
7) Inside the fight to design the perfect sports bra. (Bloomberg)
9) Does family leave have a sexism problem? (Elle)
11) Non-disparagement agreements help abusers hide their bad acts. (NYTimes)
What I’m Watching. 73 Questions with Anna Wintour.
What’s Saving My Sanity. Have barking dog? This pet corrector spray is a lifesaver.
What I’m Looking Forward To. The August 21st Total Solar Eclipse.
What I Found Interesting. Drink LaCroix? Maybe don’t buy the stock.
[image taken by my friend @Gurrity on a recent trip to Montana]