The Workday Reading: July 11, 2017
Jul 11, 2017
1) What to do when your heart isn’t in your work anymore. (HBR)
5) Are women partly to blame for the shortage of men in ‘pink jobs’? (CNBC)
7) Dry shampoo is an absolute scam. (Racked)
9) An HR Manager tells you exactly what your cover letter should include. (My Domaine)
11) More women are running for office, but will they succeed? (CNN)
12) These Shashi geometric chandeliers add a kick to your cocktail attire.
13) Marcus Aurelius’s best leadership advice (weirdly found on Pinterest).
What I’m Watching. The Defiant Ones.
What I’m Reading. After the Fall of Mosul: What’s Next for ISIS?
What I’m Trying. Frederic Fekkai’s Full Blown Volume Shampoo/Conditioner.
What Made Me Clap. Refusing to be reduced to “pregnant wife.”