The Workday Reading: June 28, 2017
Jun 28, 2017
1) How to explain the reasons for leaving your job in an interview. (Lawyer Whisperer)
2) This $69 Tahari ASL tulip skirt is a nice pencil skirt alternative.
3) How to pack a suitcase (an expert opinion). (The NYTimes)
5) The rise and reign of ‘unruly’ women. (Slate)
7) Discomfort is the secret to success, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. (My Domaine)
8) This Athleta long, open cardi is amazing. Relaxed, but cool.
9) What to do when your application asks for your salary history. (Forbes)
10) These Sephora brush wipes are perfect for cleaning your makeup brushes on the road.
11) 5 Tips to Help You Stop Mansplaining. (Payscale)
13) Easy hairstyles for hot summer days. (The Everygirl)
What I Never Knew I Had to Own. This Nooni Whip Maker turns your face soap into a rich foam. I use less soap and it seems to be less drying.
Should I Be Planning For This? Who do you trust with your passwords after you die?
What I Read Cover to Cover. Goop and The Wellness Epidemic.
What I Wish My Hair Looked Like Everyday. This. The color, the style, all of it.
[image found here]