The Workday Reading: June 26, 2017
Jun 26, 2017
1) The secret to ‘small talk.’ (Science of Us)
2) This might be the perfect summer business suit, and it’s $77.
3) All the ways women are pressured to put family before career. (HuffPost)
5) Sherman Alexie is ‘not the Indian you expected.’ A must read. (Buzzfeed)
7) “Is there no man I can talk to?” Real stories of workplace sexism. (CNBC)
8) Need a business card case? The $15 Lodis Audrey comes in so many colors.
9) How to get the right mentors in your corner. (Forbes)
10) Has anyone tried Clinique’s Matte Lip Powder?
13) “I regret to inform you…” (the funniest Dear John letter, ever). (ManRepeller)
What Boggles the Mind. North Carolina, where a woman can’t revoke consent.
What I Need for Long Hikes. The O2 Cool Mist + Sip. Half water bottle, half mister.
What I’m Listening To. The Millionaire Next Door audiobook. Good info, a bit repetitive.
[image found here]