The Workday Reading: June 14, 2017
Jun 14, 2017
1) Why it’s so hard for women in 2017 to know what to wear to work. (Quartz)
2) This Quincy Star Clutch is a genuine showstopper.
3) Women hold two-thirds of the nation’s student loan debt. (Elle)
5) Career advice for ‘weird’ women whose job path isn’t linear. (Bustle)
7) Actually Helpful Life Tips from a Life Coach. (Man Repeller)
9) Have a job offer? Don’t do anything until you read this article. (Harvard Business Review)
10) This $12 universal-taupe eyebrow pencil is all you need for perfect brows.
11) Madrid takes a stand against ‘manspreading.’ (Fortune)
13) The benefits of talking to yourself. (NYTimes)
What Made Me Laugh. Kindergartners talk about the Wonder Woman movie.
What Caught My Eye. This IGK spray on conditioning hair mask.
What I’m Watching. K and I spent the week watching Orange is the New Black.
[image found here]