The Workday Reading: June 12, 2017
Jun 12, 2017
1) In defense of (occasionally) crying at work. (Refinery29)
2) Need an all-purpose clutch? This gorgeous Dorothy Perkins clutch is just $25.
3) Is your favorite It Girl influencer using a ghostwriter? (Elle)
5) Is the best career advice to just chill the f*ck out? (HuffPo)
7) Meet Katy Tur, an NBC reporter, and woman on the rise. (NYTimes)
9) How to be productive when you work alone all the time. (JKGLEI)
10) Christophe Robin’s Detox Kit is perfect for hair with oily roots and dry ends.
11) What to clean before your family comes to visit. (The Everygirl)
12) I’m thinking about bringing anklets back. Thoughts?
What I’m Buying. Hitha convinced me to pick up this $17 facial-cleansing brush.
What I Did This Weekend. Purged/cleaned my bathroom (see Instagram Stories).
[image found here]