The Workday Reading: April 17, 2017
Apr 17, 2017
1) How successful women shatter career stereotypes. (The Enterprise Project)
3) You should always let someone else choose your profile pic. (Fast Company)
4) Keep your Origins No Puffery roll-on in the fridge for a cooling treat for puffy eyes.
5) Why can’t we be done with the idea that all women must be ‘likable’? (Image)
7) How to navigate a fancy cocktail menu, like you know what you’re doing. (GQ)
9) E-mail Etiquette: Three Do’s and Don’t’s. (Fortune)
11) Five ways to sneak exercise into your week. (BossedUp)
What I’m Reading. The Book of the Month. The book selection is on point.
What I’m Wearing to the Pool. This Trina Turk Algiers suit is a chic, flattering one piece,
[image found here]