The Workday Reading: April 14, 2017
Apr 14, 2017
Today, I found out that I passed the bar. I should feel more excited about that, maybe I’m just in shock.
1) One behavior separates success from mediocrity. (Thrive)
3) Sheryl Sandberg talks about loss, grief, and moving forward when you’re hurting. (Time)
4) This Tahari dress with a chic, blue print is all of my casual date night dreams.
5) Is self-hypnosis the way to beat stress? (Well + Good)
7) A paper referred to Aaron Rodgers as Olivia Munn’s ‘boyfriend’ and men went nuts. (Mic)
8) Serious question: Can I wear this gorgeous blush Calvin Klein dress to work?
9) Everything you need to know about protecting your privacy online. (Recode)
10) Humidity is coming. Freeze your makeup in place with this CoverFX setting spray.
11) H&M’s best kept shopping secrets, by a former employee. (Pop Sugar)
What I’m Baking. I love the Trader Joe’s almond horn cookies, but the chocolate they use is so bitter. So I’m glad Smitten Kitchen posted her recipe so I can make my own.
What I’m Listening To. The 9 Podcast Episodes Worth Discussing.
[image found here]