1) Kids Aren’t Us: Childless by choices, or due to a winnowing of choices. (Esquire)
2) This Realer crossbody satchel is the best $20 I’ve spent recently. So chic.
3) Mary Katherine Ham is not here for your entertainment. (Washingtonian)
5) How a bond trader and mother dealt with sexism at work. (Fortune)
7) Attacks on women by women hold women back. (Financial Times)
9) The Woman Who Taught Me To Chase After My Big Life. (TueNight)
11) Civility isn’t weakness; it’s the key to long-term leadership. (USNews)
What Made Me Laugh. This cheeky makeup bag with a too-true message.
What I’m Reading. The Magnolia Journal.
[image found here]