1) Why is career advice for women still so sexist? (Management Today)
2) My Steve Madden sandals arrived this week. I need them in every color.
3) Is there a fix for sounding like a know-it-all at work? (Elle)
5) Is your relationship doomed if your partner lies about finances? (Mel)
7) How to protect yourself from a nude photo hack. (Marie Claire)
8) Anyone else intrigued by Lancome’s new progressive nighttime peel?
9) Lean In’s Biggest Hurdle: Women with young kids want to work part-time. (National Review)
10) These blush-colored snakeskin sneakers are like a dream come true.
11) Is this trick the best way to stop co-workers from disrupting your day? (Levo)
12) This $88 floral, off-the-shoulder dress from Aqua is everything I want for summer.
What I Learned. Oh, so that’s how you chop an onion.
What Made Me Laugh. A Millenial Marriage Proposal (video).
What I’m Considering. Could this surgical cleanser be the cure for my acne?
What I’m Reading. A Gentlemen in Moscow.
[image found here]