The Afternoon Post: March 22, 2017
Mar 22, 2017
1) How to know when you should quit your job. (The Washington Post)
2) This cognac Mango bucket bag is such a cool look for spring.
3) Ask a Boss: How to Shutup a Mansplainer. (The Cut)
5) A profile on UK PM Theresa May as she prepares the British for ‘Brexit.’ (Vogue)
7) How one woman turned a frustrating job search into her own company. (Into the Gloss)
9) What happened when I stopped eating lunch at my desk every day. (Prevention)
10) These rose-colored M.Gemi loafers are the ideal mix of masculine and feminine. So gorgeous.
11) Why paternity leave can be so important to a family. (Fortune)
What I’m Reading. Axios. Your new favorite source for political news.
What I’m Watching. The Arrangement.
What I’m Listening To. Missing Richards Simmons; where did the 80s workout icon go?
What I’m Buying. These Dr. Jart Rubber Skin Masks. They’re so weird; I can’t wait to try them.
[image found here]