1) Questions to help you pinpoint why you’re unhappy at work. (The Muse)
2) This Guess satchel is very simple and structured, very un-Guess-like.
3) Sorry for the Delayed Response: What I wish I could say in e-mails. (The New Yorker)
5) When your ‘Day Without Women’ Response Violates Federal Law. (Inc.)
7) Why you need quiet time (aka. a social media break) when you’re stressed. (HBR)
8) This Argento Vivo disk necklace is definitely on my wish list.
9) A kidnapping negotiator helps you ditch a bad Tinder date. (Mel)
11) A guide to understanding and dealing with people who are chronically late. (NYTimes)
What I’m Looking Forward To. Victoria Beckham’s new Target Collab.
What I’m Super Excited About. I saved up to buy a new vacuum, the Dyson Cinetic for pet owners and allergy sufferers. It’s like Christmas morning in my house.
What’s Upsetting Me. A woman was accused of faking her own kidnapping, and not even the truth can set her free.
[image found here]