The Afternoon Post: March 17, 2017
Mar 17, 2017
1) Internships can increase your odds of landing a good job. (Motto)
3) The Case Against the Grammar Scolds. (The Atlantic)
5) He got a bad grade, so he got the constitution amended. Awesome. (Kut 90.5)
7) Why men don’t want the jobs mostly done by women. Oldie, but goodie. (NYTimes)
8) These BP. Lula sandals look like the perfect, comfortable heeled sandal for spring.
9) The Secret Plan for The Days After the Queen’s Death. (Guardian)
11) Saudi Arabia launches a girls’ council, but without any girls. (BBC)
13) Why it’s a good thing that large numbers of Americans are quitting their jobs. (Yahoo)
What I’m Lusting After. This sale-priced black Rebecca Taylor dress.
What I’m Looking Forward To. A long weekend of NCAA basketball. Right after the MPRE on Saturday.
[image found here]