1) Career Coach: How to find role models when you need them. (The Washington Post)
2) I bought these $26 Old Navy flats in pink and gold. They’re perfect for spring.
3) Speaking truth to “Big Dry Cleaning” about your smelly sweaters. (Racked)
4) This Talbot’s Mixed Dot Cardigan will fit into any work wardrobe.
5) How to write e-mail with military precision. (Harvard Business Review)
7) QB Jameis Winston told an elementary school class that girls should be “silent.” #GFY (Marie Claire)
9) Have a bad boss? Working for him can actually make you better. (NBC News)
10) I’m hoping these wood-heel Splendid sandals are the perfect casual going out shoe. They’re so chic.
11) 20 incredible one-week vacations you need to consider. (Travel + Leisure)
What I’m Reading. I needed something light post-bar exam, so I picked up The Princess Diarist. So funny.
[buy the print here]