1) Feeling lucky? You’re thinking about success all wrong. (Career Contessa)
2) This red zip-top tote is a smashing deal for just $59. A great basic with a bit of pop.
3) When is the best time to ask for a raise? (MyDomaine)
4) These dotted Eberjey pajamas are the cutest thing, ever.
5) How to thrive when all you feel is turmoil. (DailyWorth)
7) Women in their 60s and 70s are ‘having too much fun’ to retire. (The New York Times)
9) How Couples Do Money. (Bloomberg Businessweek)
10) This lace bib sleeveless top from Express is the right mix of playful and chic.
What I Read Recently. I finished The Hopefuls over the holidays. It’s one of the few fiction books that doesn’t make D.C. look like Scandal. A good, lighter read.
The Article My Friends and I Debated on GChat. Should fashion magazines talk politics? I think women’s mags have a role in educating the public when it comes to politics, but I’m a bit troubled by the lack of diversity. This NYT article shows the wide variety of opinions from women on the right.
What Perplexes Me. Why is Overstock.com selling Celine handbags?
[image found here]