- 1) Why boycotts, bans, and negative attention play right into the alt-right handbook. Very illuminating. If you only read one article today, make it this one. (Observer)
3) Ways to Set Boundaries Between Your Work and Personal Life. (The Everygirl)
4) Have blackheads? This Tony Moly 3-step nose pack is a lifesaver.
5) Take a look inside a woman’s closet, and you can learn a lot about her. (Racked)
6) These Steve Madden sandals are the most comfortable, affordable going-out shoe, ever.
7) Examining what Americans think about marriage in 2017. (60 Minutes/Vanity Fair)
9) Burnt out? How to get your life back in order. (Martha Stewart)
10) I bought this Cooper St. brushstroke print dress for a summer wedding. It’s amazing.
Why I Never Order Salad. Because it has more calories than the cheeseburger.
Which App I’m Loving. Clarity Money, it’s helping keep my financial house in order.
What I Can’t Stop Telling People About. This amazing, natural Farmacy Lip Bloom balm.