1) How to Save CNN–because I’m sick of listening to pundits, and pretending it’s news. (The New York Times)
2) Foundation one shade too dark now that it’s winter? Lighten it up with these Makeup Forever drops.
3) The dizzying student loan game Navient allegedly played, or why I am no longer a customer. (Bloomberg)
4) Need a dress you can just throw on? This BB Dakota crepe shift comes in five great colors.
5) Why the ongoing joke about women and money isn’t funny anymore. (DailyWorth)
7) Finding the woman at the center of the Emmitt Till case–a powerful read. (Vanity Fair)
9) A guide to static-proofing your hair. Where was this when winter started? (ManRepeller)
10) This white puff-cuff dress from Bloomingdale’s is definitely on my wish list.
11) Madeleine Albright reminds us in Facebook rager that she was a refugee. (Jezebel)
What I’m Watching During My Study Breaks. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
Thing I Can’t Live Without. These U Shape Twist Locks to tidy up the charging cords for your devices.
What I’m Listening To. The Crimetown podcast.