The Ten: January 5, 2017
Jan 5, 2017
1. To change your life, learn to trust your future self. (NYMag)
2.This $54 Rampage bag with a structured bow is work-appropriate, pretty, and Kate Spade-inspired.
3. TransUnion and Equifax misled consumers about credit scores. (CNNMoney)
5. Why you shouldn’t work at your full capacity (it’s about setting expectations). (BBC)
7. Why I left Twitter, and why you should, too. (The Guardian)
9. The New Cover Letter: How to snag your boss’s attention. (Career Contessa)
10. Of course, I need this BCBG Montana Midi Dress. I mean, you had me at Montana. It’s also super chic.
[image found here]