1. To change your life, learn to trust your future self. (NYMag)
2.This $54 Rampage bag with a structured bow is work-appropriate, pretty, and Kate Spade-inspired.
3. TransUnion and Equifax misled consumers about credit scores. (CNNMoney)
4. This long, knit vest from Halogen is perfect for on-trend layering. I also love this wool-cashmere poncho; I’d wear it over a sleeveless dress.
5. Why you shouldn’t work at your full capacity (it’s about setting expectations). (BBC)
6. Sole Society has the cutest, affordable shoes. Check out these tie-back booties, ankle wrap pumps, and block heel pumps. I would own every single pair.
7. Why I left Twitter, and why you should, too. (The Guardian)
8. This Boden striped sweater is a classic, and I love the contrast trim on this Tilly sweater.
9. The New Cover Letter: How to snag your boss’s attention. (Career Contessa)
10. Of course, I need this BCBG Montana Midi Dress. I mean, you had me at Montana. It’s also super chic.
[image found here]
#3 – Equifax*. I was like, my gym??
Bookmarking that NY Mag article! I’m a chronic worrier, so I hope that if I learn to trust my pattern of coping with things in the past, that will help me trust that I’ll do OK in the future.
Twitter is a mess. No conversation; just shouting. I haven’t used it in years; I should deactivate too.
Career Contessa says:
Thank you for including us! Cover letters can be like…whoa! Happy we could help!
The quote graphic struck a nerve for my 2016. Thanks for choosing it, I like the phrasing.