The Ten: December 16, 2016
Dec 16, 2016
1) Could the time crunch be the reason more women don’t ‘lean in’? (CIO)
3) Gift-wrapping hacks to solve all your holiday gift giving needs. (Refinery29)
4) Need an easy party-ready eye look? Try Stila’s Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow. So gorgeous.
5) 15 Work Resolutions for Career Women in 2017. (Refinery29)
7) A rain boot roundtable: are they necessary? Are they stylish? And why don’t men wear them? (Racked)
9) The stories of what happened when women went public with allegations of sexual harassment. (Fortune)
10) Karen Millen has made a work dress that is a drop-dead-gorgeous stunner. Wow.
Bonus: The lessons of Aleppo, when political interests overcome virtue we all suffer. (Economist)
[image found here]