1) Pantsuits for women were once illegal. (Racked)
2) These Miss KG bow-point flats are equal parts sophisticated and pretty; the price is nice, too.
3) This 28-year-old woman retired with more than $2mil in the bank, here’s how. (Cosmopolitan)
4) This R+Co Badlands Dry Conditioner Paste gives hair a tousled, volumized texture while absorbing excess oil.
5) Ruth Bader-Ginsburg’s advice for raising a trailblazing daughter. (Inc.)
7) Advice: ‘I don’t want to be the breadwinner in my marriage anymore!’ (NPR)
9) How a Zara coat goes from design sketch to the retail floor in just 25-days. (The Wall Street Journal)
10) This Charlotte Tilbury beauty Advent Calendar is the very best. It may be $158, but it contains 12 award-winning products that cost well past that. For an affordable option, Target has a $25 beauty box for sale.
Double Bonus: The Pessimist’s Guide to 2017, because sometimes the cynics are right. (Bloomberg)
[image found here]