The Ten: November 30, 2016
Nov 30, 2016
1) Maybe cursing at work isn’t as taboo as you thought (I couldn’t agree less.). (Popsugar)
2) I’m kind of in love with this Louise et Cie satchel; we all know how I feel about a snakeskin print.
3) Childless, but not quite by choice. How not making a decision is a decision. (Refinery29)
5) Decades in the making, the writing of Fidel Castro’s obituary. (The New York Times)
7) Meet the glammed-out, kickass attorney fighting ‘revenge porn’ and empowering her clients. (New Yorker)
9) Six things you need to know about job hunting when you’re already employed. (The Everygirl)
10) At $1.19, every woman I know is getting this brilliant nail polish holder in her stocking.
*image found here.