I don’t usually post on holiday weekends. Thanksgiving is the exception. Check back through the rest of the week for sale alerts and picks for the best of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
1) When work won’t wait, how to be productive while traveling. (Career Contessa)
2) Club Monaco is my obsession; especially this feminine sweater dress and this chic-as-what tie sleeve jacket.
3) Inside Madame Paulette’s: New York’s Fanciest Dry Cleaner. (Racked)
4) Shopbop’s buy more, save more sale is on. A good time to buy “splurges” like Frye boots or Black Halo dresses.
5) People are getting work tattoos, and I’m unsure how to feel about that. (Refinery29)
6) Need an affordable puffer? LOFT has a sleek puffer vest that comes in eight colors. I also like this Style & Co. vest with fleece shoulder patches.
7) The Last Unknown Man: He appeared out of nowhere, but who was he? (A long, awesome read.) (New Republic)
8) This Topshop Bell Sleeve shirt in pale ivory is a gorgeous option for holiday parties. Just add sparkly earrings.
9) “I’m 29 and I never learned how money works. It’s time to fix that.” (NYTimes)
10) Think you’re too old to shop at Express? Check out this perfectly sleek Winged Satchel, and I’m kind of loving these bold leopard booties (and mildly surprised I just typed that phrase).
*image found here.