1) The Financial Diet has 27 enlightening thoughts on why you’re not building wealth (video). (The Muse)
2) I own these Franco Sarto Dipali ankle boots: 4/5 for quality, 4/5 for comfort. I’m very happy with them.
3) How to quit your job and travel the world. (In case, you’re having a “day” at work.) (Elle)
4) Banana Republic is having a 40%-off Friends and Family Sale (BRFAMILY). It’s a great time to pick up this Melton winter coat or this bold red sheath dress. It’s also a great time to buy holiday gifts like these cashmere gloves.
5) Meme Wafare: How mass replication has poisoned the U.S. election. (The Guardian)
6) This Bobbi Brown eye palette is everything. The smoky neutrals are perfect for day-to-night looks.
7) The Tricky Etiquette of Co-Working Spaces. (The New York Times)
9) Ivanka Trump reportedly worried that association with Trump campaign has hurt her brand. (The Cut)
10) I’ve never considered buying a jumpsuit, but this Rebecca Taylor number me rethinking that position. I really love the lace back.
*image found here.