1) The biggest money mistakes we make at every age, and six habits of financially smart women. (WSJ (behind paywall, Google the title); The Everygirl)
2) Need some drama in your jewelry drawers? The Baublebar Annabell tassel earrings are a must have.
3) We only make three types of friendships, research says. (Quartz)
4) This Limited fringe neck sweater dress is the perfect mix of dress and casual, it’s great for parties. Try it with these Kendra Scott cluster earrings and these Dune Tommy boots in grey.
5) Free shipping is a tempting perk, it’s also a lie that hurts businesses. (Fast Co.)
6) Is this faux fur hat too much for winter? Yes, maybe? Well, maybe these earmuffs instead.
7) No kegs, no liquor. Are campuses wrong in targeting alcohol to stop sexual assaults? (The New York Times)
8) I love a cozy sweater, and this jacquard funnel neck from Gap is great. This fleece one is also a good choice.
Bonus: The yoga pants flashmob, or how satire and sarcasm died. (Acculturated)
*image found here.