I came back from Cuba with a fever and serious body pain. I spent yesterday trying to get seen at the ER, and today, trying to get an appt with a general practitioner. Posting will be light until my body temperature falls back into the 90s. Apparently, the entire month of October will be lost to illness.
1) Trump criticized Condoleezza Rice, saying she wasn’t a big enough bitch to be a good Secretary of State. The always classy Condi had the perfect response. (The Cut)
3) The dueling feminism of Taylor Swift, KimK, and Hillary Clinton. (Marie Claire)
5) How to quickly research all of your local elections (act locally, think globally). (Lifehacker)
6) These Alexis Bittar earrings are perfect for evening events–pretty and sparkly, but not overwhelming. Lovely.
7) Japan’s career women battle the country’s ‘salaryman’ culture. (CNN Money)
Bonus: Why both presidential candidates keep talking about steel. (American Manufacturing)
*image found here.