The Daily Eight: October 5, 2016
Oct 5, 2016
1) The 2016 study of women in the workplace is utterly depressing. (McKinsey)
3) How to turn failures and setbacks into successes. (Get the Gloss)
5) “Honestly, Why Do Clutches Exist?” I vehemently disagree, but it made me laugh. (Racked)
6) Cle de Peau’s Quad Eye Color palettes come in the most beautiful colors. I need to start hunting for dupes.
7) This ‘How to Email’ article is likely to stir some debate. No greeting? Really? (The Atlantic)
*image found here.