The Daily Eight: September 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016
1) How to tell your boss that you’re not her personal assistant. (Corporette)
2) Can’t get enough of these simple Louise et Cie heels with a chic velvet knot on the front. Perfect for fall.
3) Vogue picked a fight with fashion bloggers. It’s so 2009. (The Cut)
5) If Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer’s resume can fit on one page, so can yours. (LinkedIn)
7) Prime Minister Theresa May wants more fathers to talk to their daughters about politics to encourage more women to run for office. (Telegraph)