I’m going to switch up the schedule a bit this week. The Daily Eight will run in the morning. There will be a new feature in the afternoon, and three posts per day today.
1) Giving employees time off for the election shouldn’t be a luxury. (The Wall Street Journal)
2) I really love, love, this jacquard Tahari ASL suit with a standup collar.
3) Aging, and the growing dilemma about having “work” done. (The New York Times)
4) This limited edition eyelet pencil skirt from Banana Republic is jaw droppingly gorgeous.
5) How successful people beat the dreaded afternoon slump. (Levo)
6) This Haute Hippie crossfront blouse is a versatile fall staple. I also like this brick-colored boucle dress.
7) Because I just have to share this. I can’t stop myself. The Worst Airplane Seat Ever. (Esquire)
8) The lace in the slit of this Vince Camuto dress is an interesting accent. I can’t decide if I would wear it to work.
*image found here.
If you’re petite like me and love the Tahari suit, you can find it on their website: https://www.tahariasl.com/products/stand-collar-jacquard-skirt-suit-missy-1