1) All Rise for the Chill Fierceness of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. (Elle)
2) This hot pink skater coat from ASOS is too much fun. I also love this high neck sweatshirt from New Look.
3) 25 Famous Women Discuss Being Alone. (The Cut)
4) These Coach riding boots in dark saddle are stunning. For an affordable version, try these Bandolino boots.
5) 9 Work Habits That Could Be Killing Your Chance at a Promotion. (Glassdoor)
6) This grapefruit Kiehl’s body scrub is amazing. It’s gentle, but effective.
7) One woman’s story of learning what your worth, achieving goals, and attaining financial security. (Daily Worth)
8) I swung into H&M this week, and picked up this wool blend coat in grey melange and this super soft sweater.
Thank you for posting the link to the “Famous Women Reflecting on Being Alone” article in NY Magazine. I’m 34 and single and I think of some of the same things that the women in article mention. Being lonely and enjoying solitude are two very different things.