The Daily Eight: September 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016
1) Maternity leave what’s not working, and how to fix it. (Refinery29)
3) She was the youngest member of the Afghan Parliament, so why is she working at a Home Depot in Omaha, Nebraska? (Omaha World Herald)
5) Tips for cleaning up your laptop and organizing your computer files. (Bustle)
7) Adam Ruins Everything is my favorite. This week’s video: Everything About Weddings is a Rip-Off. (Digg)
8) People are loving Essie’s Hors d’Oeuvres nail polish. It’s a chic mix of silver and gold, because why choose?
*image found here.