The Daily Eight: August 26, 2016
Aug 26, 2016
1) Should lawsuits be treated as an asset class for investors? (BusinessInsider)
2) How did I miss this awesome blush, wrap-front blouse from Halogen?
3) A C-Span caller asked a black guest how he could stop being prejudiced. Read her answer. (The Washington Post)
5) How to get a free first class upgrade every time. (Bloomberg)
6) Forget the Urban Decay palette, Bobbi Brown’s Nude Library eyeshadow collection is the ultimate.
7) Why can’t we agree on what it means to be friends? (The Cut)
*image found here.