1) The ludicrous debate about wearing engagement rings to job interviews continues. (Refinery29)
3) An interesting article on the importance of being vulnerable at work. (Women’s Agenda)
4) I need these black and textured white pumps from Gilt. And you do, too. I know, still a bit of a splurge, but wow.
5) Meet Katherine Johnson, the NASA mathematician who broke down barriers and helped put a man on the moon. (Vanity Fair)
7) The Charmed Life of Pandora: How bracelets became a jewelry empire. (Racked)
*image found here.