The Daily Eight: August 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016
1) The ludicrous debate about wearing engagement rings to job interviews continues. (Refinery29)
3) An interesting article on the importance of being vulnerable at work. (Women’s Agenda)
4) I need these black and textured white pumps from Gilt. And you do, too. I know, still a bit of a splurge, but wow.
5) Meet Katherine Johnson, the NASA mathematician who broke down barriers and helped put a man on the moon. (Vanity Fair)
7) The Charmed Life of Pandora: How bracelets became a jewelry empire. (Racked)
*image found here.