As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I’m teaching myself Photoshop. It’s a necessary change to improve the content of this blog, but, boy, is it a challenge. I am prepping a second post for today, but it’s not ready yet. It will go up just as soon as I tame the Photoshop beast.
1) How being a woman in a field that’s a “man’s world” can help and hurt your career. (Refinery29)
2) This CeCe shawl collar jacket (in white or black) is a steal at Nordstrom Rack.
3) The Secret Way Women Are Swaying Politics. (Marie Claire)
5) A young woman finds herself unexpectedly pregnant. Her boss handles it badly. (StyleCaster)
7) Hillary wouldn’t be the first American woman elected president. (The New Yorker)
*image found here.