The Daily Eight: August 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016
1) Why you shouldn’t obsess over your work mistakes. (Women @ Forbes)
2) Aged four weeks, this Armani Eyes to Kill mascara is still the best. No clumping, no flaking.
3) Dear Mr. Trump: Women do not “let” sexual harassment happen to them, nor should they be required to “find a new career” when it does. You misogynistic blowhard. (NY Post)
5) Frose (frozen rose wine) is taking the world by storm, here’s how to make it at home. (Bon Appetit)
7) Cargo short enthusiasts refuse to give up their cargo shorts. Lord, help us. (WSJ)
*image found here.