The Workday Reading: June 15, 2016
Jun 15, 2016
1) What to do when your ambition doesn’t line up with your friends’. Because sometimes, they just don’t get it. (Daily Worth)
3) She landed her dream job, and then was laid off. Here’s what she learned. (Marie Claire)
6) MICHAEL Michael Kors is my favorite mid-price brand. This pussy-bow blouse is the perfect classic. His pleated shirtdress is a preppy, casual Friday essential. And don’t miss his slouchy-chic Signature tote.
7) Author Sloane Crosley on balancing two careers, and when to stop. (The M-Dash)
9) Working women share tips for improving your finances by tackling big debts. (Corporette)
11) Your friend didn’t get the job she applied for with your company. Should you tell her the ‘real reason’ why? (The New York Times)
12) Does your makeup need an end-of-day pick-me-up before you head to happy hour? Try this Wander Beauty On the Go Illuminator and Bronzer stick and a bit of cream blush.
*image found here.