The Workday Reading: May 16, 2016
May 16, 2016
1) Five ways to endure when work f***ing sucks. (Marie Claire)
3) Sheryl Sandberg speaks at UC Berkeley’s graduation about ‘What She Learned In Death.’ (WSJ)
4) Is your hair dry, damaged and dull? Drybar’s Bay Breeze single shots can bring it back to life.
5) We dye our hair, bleach our teeth, and buy every serum on the market. But for many of us, Botox is a bridge too far. (Lenny Letter)
7) Why I Quit Online Dating. (The Cut)
9) France might pass a law banning after-hours work e-mails. (The Washington Post)
12) You need this $38 Globe Strands necklace in your summer wardrobe. It brings a 1-2-punch to any simple sheath dress.
*image found here.