1) Chrissy Teigen is proof new moms cannot win. Luckily, her husband has her back against the mom-shakers. (The Cut; Scary Mommy)
2) This one-shoulder midi-dress from ASOS is just HOT.
3) Half of your friends don’t consider themselves your friends. (NYMag)
4) LOFT has fabulous new arrivals. This black circle eyelet shift, dandelion refined tee, and lace yoke tank all caught my eye.
5) The University of Minnesota proposed a policy to remind students that unpopular speech is still protected by the First Amendment, even when it offends their sensibilities. (The Washington Post)
6) Supergoop’s ‘Defense Refresh’ Setting Spray gives you SPF 50 protection and controls oil and shine. Nice.
7) Why the media is willing to grant abusive men redemption, even when they show no remorse. (The Cut)
8) Looking for wallets? This Flatiron wallet from Henri Bendel has all the card slots you’ll ever need. Their XL West 57th Wallet also caught my eye.
9) Five calendar hacks that help you quit procrastinating. (Refinery29)
10) Bronzer is a summer essential. This Neon Bronzer from Kevyn Aucoin looks like the ultimate summer multi-tasker. Physician’s Formula makes an excellent drugstore version.
11) Contouring basics in a handy chart. (The LV Guide)
12) The Outnet is offering 30-percent off wardrobe essentials. Lots of cool jewelry, including the Noir Jewelry lapis ring I.had.to.have.
*image found here.