1) ‘I want all the perks of maternity leave without the kids.’ And a reply, ‘Maternity leave isn’t a break from work.‘ (NYPost; The Cut)
2) Reed Krakoff is bringing high-style to Kohl’s with their REED diffusion line. Don’t miss their Atlantique and Boxer satchels.
3) How to spring clean your smartphone. (Real Simple)
4) This Halogen open jacket is a fabulous spring item, comes in four colors. I also love their criss-cross hem tee for weekend wear.
5) Did you know Drybar made how-to videos? Tips on the perfect blowout, and how to use their products (like my favorite Texas Tea).
6) I’m hunting for a tan, high-heel sandal for summer. I think I’ve settled on M.Gemi’s Voce Sandal.
7) Stop saying, “I feel like.” (The New York Times)
8) BP. has great pieces for under-$100. I love this cotton field jacket. Their Adriatic sandals are also very cool.
9) The future of shopping: Trapping you in a club that you didn’t know you joined. (Bloomberg)
10) This lace, collared Michael Kors top is a show-stopper. They made the same style in a dress.
11) Beware the rule following co-worker, Harvard study warns. (The Washington Post)
12) Hourglass, makers of my favorite Ambient Light Powder, now make an Ambient Light Primer. Like a prayer you didn’t know you had.
*image found here.