1) Professional, stable, competent, and addicted to overspending. (Marie Claire)
2) Wedges are my favorite spring work shoe. This on-sale Cole Haan Catalina Wedge is a favorite. For something under-$50, try these Liz Claiborne wedges from JCPenney.
3) How to turn your piles of business cards into usable networking tools. (Levo League)
4) Need dresses for casual Friday? This Diamond Tie Waist dress from LOFT is perfect. Their wrap-effect dress in sapphire is also a winner. Plus-size? This color block tunic dress from Eloquii is fun.
5) Why even if you’re working more than 50-hours a week, you may not be getting more done. And how the people who keep the long hours are ruining it for the rest of us. (Lifehacker; Billfold)
6) This soft trench from Ralph Lauren comes in pale grey, khaki, or blush. This coppery-brown car coat from ASOS is a sophisticated topper (also in petites).
7) Are young people losing out because they don’t change jobs enough? (Buzzfeed)
8) This Deborrah Lippmann Earth Angel nail polish has the coolest dusty rose hue. I also like this inexpensive Sally Hansen polish in Mauve Over.
9) In defense of political parties–the factions in politics serve a real purpose, even if it isn’t always obvious. (The New Yorker)
10) Bloomingdale’s is having a crazy sale. 30-percent off some items, and $25 off of $100 for most purchases, plus free shipping. Maybe I finally pull the trigger on this Annabell Ingall tote?
11) No time for the gym? 21 awesome online workouts. (The Everygirl)
12) The weather is so unpredictable this spring. April showers need this clear Kate Spade umbrella.
*image found here.