The Workday Reading: April 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016
3) A fascinating study to assess whether you live in a ‘big city’ bubble, disconnected from other Americans. (PBS)
4) You know I love a snakeskin shoe, but this Summit Sorina Pump is something special.
5) The Pros and Cons of Working for Yourself. They forgot to mention, filling every role from boss to bookkeeper. (The Everygirl)
6) If you love cardigans, check out this Fiona Fringe Knit Cardi from T Tahari. This Label + thread Pocket Cardigan has cool, modern look to it. For a great basic, try this Boden Favourite Cardigan in 12 colors.
7) How not to fight with your spouse when you get home from work. (Harvard Business Review)
11) Portrait of the Artist as a Young Mom: Does motherhood kill creativity? (The Cut)
*image found here.