Just 30 days left of law school. What a ride.
1) She was accepted to five Ivy League schools, the subject of her essay? Her love for Costco. (Mashable)
2) BP. has a light grey bucket bag for $48 that is perfect for the weekend.
3) Want to work in politics? A brief, yet accurate, description of campaign jobs. (FamousDC)
4) LOFT has some pretty dresses for spring. I love this red ladder-lace shift dress. This “vibrant cobalt” flare dress is also a stunner.
5) Say No to the Dress: How websites like Choies and RomWe use professional photos and stolen Instagrams to get you to buy really ugly, poorly made clothing.
6) Last day for the Shopbop 25% off sale. I picked up these Sam Edelman flats and these chic Bronzallure rings with an internal pave.
7) How to keep up with the news and stay informed, even when you are busy. (Hitha on the Go)
8) Need to clean your jewelry? This Glitzy Glove polishing cloth and Bling Brush are must haves.
9) Two simple updo tutorials for busy days: the two-minute low braid bun and simple chignon hair.
10) If you love an eye palette, MAC’s ‘Neutral Times’ palette is full of gorgeous colors. Their ‘Purple Times’ palette is essential for lovers of purple shadow.
11) 13 questions to ask before getting married. (The New York Times)
12) This dark green Jason Wu gown proves that ruffles can be cool.
nancy M says:
Is that you in the photo?! Congrats on 30 days left!
Congratulations on being so close! Can’t wait to hear what you’re planning to do after the bar. (Also, that Hugo Boss suit jacket is a stunner on you. You look like you’re killing it up there!)
I second that.
Can’t wait to hear what’s next!
Congrats on only 30 days left – you got this! 🙂
lovely jacket! says:
Where is that lovely jacket from? It looks fantastic!
It’s last year Hugo Boss.
Hi I tried to subscribe to your blog by email but the submit email/button is not working on your site. It says there’s an error.