The Workday Reading: April 8, 2016
Apr 8, 2016
Just 30 days left of law school. What a ride.
1) She was accepted to five Ivy League schools, the subject of her essay? Her love for Costco. (Mashable)
2) BP. has a light grey bucket bag for $48 that is perfect for the weekend.
3) Want to work in politics? A brief, yet accurate, description of campaign jobs. (FamousDC)
5) Say No to the Dress: How websites like Choies and RomWe use professional photos and stolen Instagrams to get you to buy really ugly, poorly made clothing.
7) How to keep up with the news and stay informed, even when you are busy. (Hitha on the Go)
11) 13 questions to ask before getting married. (The New York Times)
12) This dark green Jason Wu gown proves that ruffles can be cool.