1) Do you hit the snooze-button? Employ to the 10-3-2-1-0 method to make mornings easier. (The Muse)
2) T Tahari has the best mid-price work clothing. This Tonya red dress is fabulous. This navy Carina business suit is pretty hot too.
3) How to stay motivated in a job you don’t love. (The Everygirl)
4) I’m still on the hunt for gold commuting flats, these Coach Lara flats have my favorite rubber soles.
5) Design your time rather than manage it. (Fast Company)
6) Need Hanky Panky-like thongs that don’t cost a fortune? Try the geometric lace and vintage lace thongs from Aerie.
7) Is Hillary’s gender a bigger handicap than race was for President Obama? (Vocative)
8) WHBM is having a spring sale. Check out this cool leather skirt, this contrast sheath dress (awesome for parties), and this split-back pleated poplin shirt.
9) Here are the best and worst careers for equal pay. (Refinery29)
10) More new arrivals at Banana Republic. I love this navy fringed tee and this grey, flared skirt.
11) What happened to one blogger when she cut out alcohol. (Brazen Brunette)
12) This Maje chunky-knit cardigan looks like the perfect thing for chilly offices. (Why must it cost so much?!) Luckily, this Caslon open cocoon cardigan ($58) has a similar versatility.
*image found here.