1) How to be a better friend even when you’re busy? (Fast Company)
2) H&M hits a home run with this $25 pleat-front tote. It’s a versatile style.
3) Do I have to wash my face everyday? (GQ)
4) Tired of khaki? I am obsessed with this blush trench coat. This navy trench is also lovely. And this heavier-weight grey trench. All of them are at ASOS for under-$130.
5) Standing desks sound great, but do they really offer tangible benefits? NPR isn’t so sure.
6) Everlane is now making fitted poplin button-ups. I’m also digging these super cute silk pajama sets.
7) A model realized she needed more from life, so she started a non-profit to support other women. (More)
8) Oh, L.K. Bennett, you’re so good. This cap-sleeve professional dress in deep pink is gorgeous. I’m also smitten with this blush-colored peplum jacket.
9) The art and science of apologizing. (The Atlantic)
10) Have cellulite? I’m just intrigued by something called Brazilian Bum Bum Cream.
11) Remember Normcore? The idea that sweatshirts and mom jeans were high fashion? Guess what, it was a fake trend.
12) Rebecca Taylor always has lovely things, but she has out done herself this season. This Dia crochet skirt and top set is so fab. And this floral print top is the perfect balance of pretty and chic.
*image found here.
The pink L.K. Bennett (Una) dress is gorgeous.
I’m just here to say that I love that you included a quote from Carl Sagan.
Re; Normcore. There are so many trends where I’m just like…someone is screwing with us. Like the latest one with a shoulder bag strung like a crossbody that some designer did in a fashion week show, and now I’m seeing street style photos like that..come on now! Common sense people.
Re: the NPR article, I have two bathroom options at work and I use the one that’s farther away in order to move as much as possible during the day. But forcing employees to use a bathroom 5 floors up without an elevator is a little intense!