1) The Life Changing Magic of Shorter E-mails. (Fast Company)
2) Mark your calendars: Rebecca Minkoff’s Gilt sale is coming Thursday at noon. This Piper tote and this bright pink Mini MAC are on my list.
3) So you’ve climbed the ladder, now what? 10 Best Career Moves for Women in Their 30s. (HuffPost)
4) Do you travel with your jewelry? This Wolf case is my new obsession, it keeps everything organized. If you wear a lot of necklaces, try this Wolf jewelry portfolio instead.
5) How to fight distractions at work and get more done. (Learnvest)
6) Need a suit for spring interviews? I like this black suit from T Tahari, this grey skirt suit from Halogen, and this cool, blue Theory suit.
7) You’re probably not taking the optimum route to work–and it’s making traffic worse for everyone. (Business Insider)
8) I’m smitten with this Karen Millen boucle jacket, but I’ll have to settle for this Ann Taylor option. Plus-size? Try this Jones New York jacket.
9) How to tell a colleague you dropped the ball. (Harvard Business Review)
10) Need greenery for your office/cubicle or a great housewarming gift? Terrain has a wide selection of plants to bring the outdoors in.
11) Need a financial pick me up? 6 Essential Tips for Managing Money Like an Adult. (The Everygirl)
12) If you love Kate Middleton’s style, check out Hobbs London. This navy trench coat is to die for. This Andara striped dress is also great for work.
*image found here.