1) Would you ever cold email your idol as a form of networking? (Business Insider)
2) You will never believe this perfect white satchel is Forever21. This sculptural black satchel is also pretty incredible for the price.
3) Meet the women who changed your life, from suffragettes to SCOTUS justices. (Refinery 29)
4) Warehouse always has such good things. I love this lace dress in vibrant orange-red. Also check out this gorgeous green jacket and this tailored navy jacket.
5) 8 Secrets of Women Who Always Look Put Together. (Pure Wow)
6) Are you using a beauty sponge, like BeautyBlender or this cheaper version? Rip it in half, and use the uneven surface to perfectly apply makeup to uneven skin, enlarged pores, and acne scars.
7) Facebook’s ‘compassion team’ is trying to make breaking up easier by minimizing the social media blow. (The New York Times)
8) It’s time to start scrubbing away winter from our skin. For the face, add this all natural SW Basics exfoliant to any face wash. For the body, try this Fresh body polish or these inexpensive Buf-Puf sponges.
9) Are you a perpetual clothes ruiner? Here’s the kit you need to keep your wardrobe in good shape. I recommend a good quality shoe repair kit. (Refinery 29)
10) Old Navy is the place for casual basics whether you’re misses, plus-size or petite. This maxi-tank dress is a must. And I love this gauzy, pin tuck top and ruffle-top bikini.
11) The slow death of the political bumper sticker. (The Atlantic)
12) I love the tiny, delicate diamond necklace Alex Parrish wears on Quantico. This KC Designs necklace looks very similar. This Nardi crystal necklace is a close cousin for $35.
*image found here.