1) Having it all kind of sucks: Why only women would sign on for so much work. (The Huffington Post)
2) The Outnet’s clearance sale is on. This Iris & Ink wrap effect top, and this Lulu Frost Mosaic ring ended up in my cart.
3) Beware Anthropologie, or you’ll wind up the next J.Crew. (The Washington Post)
4) This H&M black-and-white dress is pretty and perfect for chilly spring days. This collarless black jacket is an awesome work fashion. And this lace dress is fun for a Friday night on the town.
5) How to complain correctly and get results instead of eyerolls. (Gawker)
6) NARS ‘Damage’ sheer lipstick is my new favorite. It’s a great pink-berry for every day wear.
7) What it’s like to be the fat person sitting next to you on the flight, an autobiography. (Medium)
8) I need a gown for a formal event. I’m trying to decide between this Freya dress or renting this fuchsia Theia gown.
9) What kind of Americans don’t get married? A data set explains the demographics. (Flowing Data)
10) This Jane Iredale pouch is perfect for storing makeup brushes because it allows them to stand up. Her Magic Mitt also takes off all of your makeup without soap or chemicals.
11) Jessica Biel created a restaurant for ‘cool moms.’ These reviewers were hysterically unimpressed. (We Are Mel)
12) The simplicity of Roland Mouret’s dresses never fail to take my breath away. I mean, come on.
*image found here.